Xplore offers a range of short interactive workshops covering topics that affect career development. Each of these 3-hour workshops includes:
- Pre-reading – 2 or 3 web-based articles
- A facilitated session with tips provided
- Workshop evaluation summarised
- Short summary of key discussion points
The workshop will be run in a round table format with 6 to 8 participants at each table. The session will be totally interactive with activities of personal reflection, discussions in pairs and working in their table group. Participants leave our workshops empowered and often want to explore areas that will grow and empower them as people and as leaders.
Workshops can be adapted to your specific needs at an additional cost.
These workshops were developed to provide organisations a series of short interventions to develop their key talent. They encourage participants to take responsibility for their personal and professional development.
The workshop topics have been selected to cover those areas that have a significant impact on career success. By focusing on a particular element participants can build their skills and leave the workshop with key actions that they can undertake at work.
Participants will increase take more responsibility for their career development and have the opportunity to gain knowledge in key career areas.
- Resilience – what it means in the workplace
- Engaging Mentors – building strong mentors
- Sponsors – who and how to find sponsors
- Personal Presence – making the right impression
- Strengths – knowing how you use your strengths at work
- DISC – using DISC in leadership and communication (additional cost)
- Initiating Change – building support for change
- Being Assertive at Work – taking the lead
- Managing Your Manager – what you should do
- Leadership – authentic and empowering leadership
- Communicating – to achieve desired outcomes
- Work/Life – achieving the challenging integration
The workshops have a cost of $4,000 (+ GST) for a maximum of 20 participants.