Virtual Career Resilience Program
Virtual Career Resilience will empower and enable your team to be at their best as individuals and as leaders. They will increase their self-awareness, develop insights, deepen their knowledge, practise new ways and skills, focus on their strengths, build resilience, shape new relationships, take risks, stretch, overcome barriers, commit to action, and learn how they can succeed in their life and career.
- consider a broad range of behaviours, motivation and strengths within the framework provided by DISC
- reflect on their goals, aspirations and career and build from these reflections an action plan
- better understand the importance of mentors and networks and develop plans to deepen their business relationships
- develop a greater understanding of communication styles
- expand their assertiveness, self-confidence and risk-taking capabilities
- understand the impact of change and their personal path through it
- develop the confidence and skills they need to thrive in both their career and life.
Developed for professionals in early leadership positions with five or more years work experience.
Perfect offering for those early leaders identified in your talent pool.
- 8 × 2.5 hour facilitator-led sessions over three months (ideally every fortnight).
- Virtually delivered for a group of up to 12 participants.
- Minimum 8 participants.
- Commences Thursday 30 July @ 10.30 am (AEST). The session dates:
Thursday 30 July
Thursday 13 & 27 August
Thursday 10 & 24 September
Thursday 15 & 29 October
Thursday 12 November
- 8 x 2.5 hours virtual facilitator-lead sessions held via Zoom.
- Price: $1,950 plus GST.