Virtual Advanced Career Resilience Program
Virtual Advanced Career Resilience program will empower and enable your senior talent to be at their best. They will learn to leverage their strengths and strengths in others. They will gain strategies to achieve authentic presence, increased resilience and ownership of their career and personal life. They will engage with mentors and sponsors to build networks, as they develop skills to enable their future success and flourishing.
- become more resilient and self-aware through their strengths profile - recognise, build and leverage skills to develop and support themselves and their team
- develop a greater understanding of executive presence and create strategies to strengthen their brand
- clarify and develop their authentic inclusive leadership style and hone their leadership legacy
- consider, develop and maintain future success and resilience through self-reflection, key relationships and coaching themselves and others
- increase their resilience and have greater ownership of their career and life.
The program has been designed for managers with around 10 years workplace experience and are ready to take the next step in their career and personal development.
- 4 × 3-hour sessions. Optional: 4 × 1-hour individual leadership coaching sessions.
- Virtually delivered for a group of up to 10 participants.
- Minimum 4 participants.
- Commences Tuesday 18 August @ 10 am (AEST). The session dates: Tuesday 18 August
Tuesday 8 & 29 September
Tuesday 13 October
- 4 x 3-hour virtual facilitator-lead sessions held via Zoom.
- Price: $2,500 plus GST (without coaching) and $4,500 plus GST (with 4 x 1-hour coaching sessions).