Emerging Executive Women's Residential
Emerging Executive Women’s (EEW) Residential is an open program for senior professional women who have aspirations for future senior leadership roles and executive careers. Participants gain knowledge and skills to strengthen their executive brand, build their sponsorship, increase their confidence, hone their negotiation skills, and develop their inclusive leadership style. The program is facilitated by our CEO, Amanda Webb.
The uniqueness, and a major success factor of EEW, is that it brings together a small and intimate cohort of senior female participants, from a range of organisations across industry sectors.
- define their future framework
- cultivate their personal brand
- establish sponsors to fast-track their career
- have engagement, productivity and profitability through diversity and inclusion
- embrace their worth and value themselves.
For professional senior women who are looking for support in advancing their career and have aspirations for an executive career.
- This is a residential program over 3 days (2 nights) with optional post-program 3 x
1-hour coaching sessions.
With coaching: $5,000 (+gst) pp
Without coaching: $3,500 (+gst) pp
Program is limited to a maximum of 10 participants, to ensure an intimate, deep learning experience and supportive environment.