Executive Coaching can evoke extraordinary change and development. We offer executive coaching for women and men to unlock the potential of each individual and to maximise their personal performance by developing self-understanding, building leadership skills, developing flexible communication techniques and building personal presence.
Coaching provides an opportunity for behavioural change and personal development. Through a targeted program, each participant will have an opportunity to be supported through a process of setting personal goals, discussing behaviours and building confidence while defining their personal success targets.
- We can tailor a coaching program to meet your needs whether individual or organisational.
- Our coaches have a broad range of experience and also facilitate the Xplore programs.
- Executive Coaching may be enhanced with a full personal DISC profile or HBDI profile (additional charge applies).
- Self-understanding and its importance to build leadership capabilities
- Making the transition from manager to leader
- Handling difficult conversations
- Motivating and leading teams
- Building organisational presence
- Engaging and communicating with staff and people to get the desired results
- Building and actioning a development plan
- Performance management — with a focus on handling difficult situations and giving insightful feedback to staff
- Building business relationships to support career progression
- Building resilience and personal presence
We will customise our solution to meet your specific needs and audience.
Please call Amanda Webb, our CEO, on M: 0419 995 480, or send her an email.