Our Inclusionary Leadership workshop will support leaders and managers to increase their inclusive leadership style and help them identify and embrace the behaviours and actions they need to successfully lead a diverse team, and create an inclusive workplace culture.
- define inclusion
- understand the impact of exclusion
- discuss how inclusion improves an organisation’s culture
- define inclusive leadership
- identify the 6 traits of inclusive leaders
- implement their personal action plan to become a more inclusive leader and
- be an ambassador of inclusion.
Ideal for organisations who are keen and committed to develop their managers and leaders into inclusive leaders.
It is appropriate for leaders and managers at any level within the organisation. We recommend starting with the executive leadership team.
- 2-hour workshop
- All participants receive a copy of Xplore’s Inclusionary Leadership book
- In-house workshop, maximum 12 participants.
- Minimum 6 participants.