Discover Program (previously Advanced Career Resilience)
- To find unexpectedly or during a search.
- To find information, a place, or an object, especially for the first time.
The Discover Program will empower and enable your senior talent to be at their best. They will discover and develop their strengths, unearth their purpose and passions, clarify their aspirations, embrace their authentic presence, harness the power of sponsorship, expand their inclusive leadership, enhance their wellbeing, drive their career advancement, and embrace their personal success. They will engage with mentors and sponsors to build networks, as they develop skills to enable their future success and flourishing.
- become more resilient and self-aware through their strengths profile — recognise, build and leverage skills to develop and support themselves and their team
- develop a greater understanding of executive presence and create strategies to strengthen their brand
- clarify and develop their authentic inclusive leadership style and hone their leadership legacy
- consider, develop and maintain future success and resilience through self-reflection, key relationships and coaching themselves and others
- increase their resilience and have greater ownership of their career and life.
Designed for managers with around 10 years workplace experience and who are ready to take the next step in their career and personal development.
- 4 × ½ day group sessions and 4 × 1-hour individual leadership coaching sessions
- Program can be delivered virtually, F2F or hybrid/blended
- In-house for small groups of up to 12 participants.
- Minimum 6 participants.