Navigate Program (previously Career Foundations)
The Navigate program is an introduction to managing and driving each participant’s own career. Participants get time, space and tools to reflect on their career to date, recognise and refocus on their strengths, and clarify their career aspirations. They will leave the program with clear career direction and goals, and with actionable steps to start working towards the defined goals.
- clarify their current career reality
- explore their career aspirations
- identify their career motivators and work preferences
- determine their career direction
- set goals for the next 3–5 years
- develop their personal brand
- state and list action steps for achieving their career goals.
This program is most appropriate for young professionals with less than five years career experience.
It is also appropriate for individuals who have not previously received any ‘career development’ training or coaching.
- 3 × ½ day sessions
- In-house for a group of up to 12 participants.
- Minimum 6 participants.