Xplore Program (previously Career Resilience)
- To travel through an unfamiliar area in order to learn about it.
- To inquire into or discuss a subject in detail.
The Xplore Program will empower and enable your people to be at their best as individuals and as leaders. They will increase their self-awareness, develop insights, deepen their knowledge, develop new skills, discover their strengths, navigate new relationships, take risks, stretch, overcome barriers, explore wellness to increase wellbeing, and commit to action to succeed in their life and career.
- consider a broad range of behaviours, motivation and strengths within the framework provided by DISC
- reflect on their goals, aspirations and career and build from these reflections an action plan
- better understand the importance of mentors and networks and develop plans to deepen their business relationships
- develop a greater understanding of communication styles
- expand their assertiveness, self-confidence and risk-taking capabilities
- understand the impact of change and their personal path through it
- develop the confidence and skills they need to thrive in both their career and life.
Developed for professionals in early leadership positions with five or more years work experience.
Perfect offering for those early leaders identified in your talent pool.
- 8 × ½ day facilitator-led sessions over 3 months OR 4 x full-day sessions over 3 months
- Program can be delivered virtually, F2F or hybrid/blended
- In-house for a group of up to 12 participants
- Minimum 8 participants.