Need a persuasive keynote speaker to educate and inspire a whole room at once? We offer speakers to organisations on a range of topics including women in leadership, gender equality, inclusive leadership and diversity in the workplace.
Our team is often invited to speak at diversity conferences, HR conferences, women’s leadership conferences and forums, and International Women’s Day events.
We tailor our delivery to meet your specific needs.
Diana Ryall, Amanda Webb and our team of Senior Associates are knowledgeable, engaging and experienced presenters, and are available for keynote speaking engagements in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
Speaker profiles can be found in ‘Our people‘.
Topics we know well and speak passionately about include:
- Women in leadership
- Bringing gender equality into your workplace
- Personal brand
- Finding and supporting talented women
- Inclusive leadership
- How values-based leadership fosters inclusive workplaces
- Why charity involvement builds engagement
- What women bring to leadership
- Why fostering diversity is worthwhile
- Being brave and taking risks
- Women in business — confidence and resiliency