A range of short interactive workshops addressing areas that have a significant impact on career development. Participants leave our workshops empowered as people and leaders, and ready to take responsibility for their own personal and professional development.
Ideal for building your key talent and emerging leaders.
We are often engaged to deliver short workshops for clients. We partner with our client to create workshops that are practical, engaging, and customised to meet their specific needs and learning outcomes.
- Our workshops are interactive and informative, and suit people at all organisational levels and across all industries.
- Our facilitators bring passion and energy to inspire participants to increase their capability, elevate their performance, improve their leadership and enhance their career satisfaction.
Workshops can be adapted to suit your specific needs in the following areas:
- Resilience — what it means in the workplace
- Engaging Mentors — building strong mentors
- Sponsors — who and how to find sponsors
- Personal Presence — making the right impression
- Strengths — knowing how you use your strengths at work
- DISC — using DISC in leadership and communication (additional cost)
- Initiating Change — building support for change
- Being Assertive at Work — taking the lead
- Managing Your Manager — what you should do
- Leadership — authentic and empowering leadership
- Communicating — to achieve desired outcomes
- Work/Life — achieving the challenging integration